This Christmas Unity Radio in association with Street Cars are spreading festive spirit with the Countdown to Christmas campaign.
Meeting friends, shopping in Town or popping over to Grans house? Make sure you choose Street cars taxi’s and Christmas might come early this year!
It’s easy to get involved simply quote “Count Down to Xmas” when booking your streetcars taxi between 17th December and 24th December and you could win prizes from
Hilton Manchester, East Z East, Jockey, Jamie’s Italian, Cafe Football, Cloud 23, Tea 42, Hilton Malta, Bills Restaurant, Tactus, Double Tree Hotel Manchester, Blue Rainbow Apartments, Hilton Newcastle, Korean Restaurant, Arndale Centre, Kiss Dental, The Waxing Studio, Taste of the Season.
Each day one lucky streetcars passenger will be chosen to win prizes from the above. Terms and a conditions apply to each of the prizes.
General Competition Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for Competitions
1.These rules apply for all competitions where the prize has a perceived value
2. Unless otherwise stated on air contestants can enter each Unity Radio competition only once.
3. Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants chosen are those who have called Street Cars / or contact Street Cars through their App during the competition period and are chosen at random by Street Cars inline with the advertised promotion of the competition.
4. The competition will run until the competition has been completed, this will be advertised on air until December 24th 2014.
5. Unless otherwise stated on air, there is only one prize per day and all prizes are offered in good faith. It is recognized that at times genuine mistakes can occur. If a mistake has occurred, then the management, in its sole discretion can either award the prize to the person(s) who in their view was the original winner of the competition or alternately ask the contestants to play again .When instances like this occur, Unity Radio will not provide a runner up prize.
6. Prizes offered by Unity Radio are in most cases provided to the company by a third party or sponsor. At the end of the competition the liability passes from Unity Radio to the sponsor for the deliverance of the prize offered. If the sponsor or third party thereafter cannot deliver the product or prize due to liquidation or similar, Unity Radio IS NOT liable for its provision.
7. Employees, relatives and partners of Unity Radio or any of the co-sponsors of the competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
8. Unity Radio reserves the right to alter or amend these rules at any time and to suspend the competition or cancel the competition at any time.
9. Unless otherwise stated on air there is no cash alternative to the advertised prizes and any prize is strictly non-transferable.
10. Failure to gain access to competitions due to technical difficulties / communication issues with control or for any other reason is not the responsibility of UnityRadio.
11. Copyright in the on-air broadcast and any photographs or images or audio of winners remains the property of Unity Radio
12. By entering competitions all contestants agree to be used in publicity, on air promotion and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of the station.
13. No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. The Unity Radio / Street Car representative decision is final.