Are YOU interested in fashion or perhaps a budding menswear fashion designer?
Would you like to see your fashion designs sold on the high street?
Then this is a golden opportunity to fulfil your ambitions and have your winning styles produced as part of Duck and Cover’s Autumn Winter 2016 menswear collection.
To enter, simply submit 5 (menswear) products designs of your choice that carry the Duck And Cover DNA.
The range of products could include outerwear knitwear, T-shirts, hoodies, jeans, etc. Seewww.duckandcover.co.uk to understand more about the current autumn 2015 collection. The product designs must have a front and back drawing and any details highlighted or zoomed in. Designs can be submitted; as freehand drawings, sketches or CAD designs.
All designs to be emailed to Designerquest@duckandcover.co.uk by the 15th November together with full name, contact telephone number and date of birth.
Email file sizes should be no greater than 10MB -Winners will be contacted by the week starting 15th of November.
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
2. Competition opens September 2015, Monday 7th September til Sunday 15th November
3. To enter users need to follow competition mechanic provided by Unity Radio Manchester.
4. Prizes: Winning styles produced as part of Duck and Cover’s Autumn Winter 2016
6. In the event any items are not available the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferable and there is no cash value.
7. Winner will be selected by Unity Radio
8. By taking part in this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
DUCK AND COVER BRAND HISTORY
Launched in 1996, casual-wear brand Duck and Cover was born with innovation at the heart of its DNA. Through taking established garment styles and giving them a contemporary twist through design, detail and fabrication, Duck and Cover celebrates the British traditions of originality and creativity whilst retaining its staple handwriting – a unique union of textured simplicity, metro utility and sportswear.
Many will remember Duck and Cover’s successes around its modernist parkas and duffle coats, few will forget the Four-In-One jacket which remains as relevant in today’s multi-function fashion world as when it was first introduced at the turn of the millennium. Worn by the likes of Daniel Craig and Jamie Oliver to leading comedian Jon Richardson and internationally renowned British band Rudimental, Duck and Cover’s list of celebrity friends grows from one season to the next. Always remaining true to its fundamental influences and principles of offering value for money through the creation of superior garments, Duck and Cover continues to excite an ever-expanding following.